The Beachroller is simple to use:
- Lower the 24″ roller in the water.
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake bottom.
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom.
- The 6 custom blades rip, cut and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat until your lake shore is clean.
- Cleans a 2 foot wide path. Handle is 16 feet.
- Cuts PLUS pulls weeds out by the root.
- Tills and blast up the muck on the bottom.
- Gets down to the hard sandy bottom.
- Maintains your sandy lake bottom.
Top 10 reasons to use the Beachroller:
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use for all ages. Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000’s like other lake weed tools.
- 1 year warranty on all parts.
- No permit required. No power required.
- Portable – use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive and harmful chemicals are used in your lake.
- No maintenance – Powder coated aluminum. Stainless steel blades. PVC roller.
- Easy to move, store or hide when not in use. Only 15 lbs.
- Beachroller has +10 year record of helping people have a fabulous lake shore!
Roller Has 6 Stainless Steel Blades
3 Muck Tiller Blades – 1.125″ blades till and blast up the muck and lake bottom vegetation, digging down and finding the hard sandy bottom.
3 Weed Cutter Blades – 1″ super sharp saw blade teeth. Double sided blades cut the weeds off at the lake bottom AND cuts and rips out the roots in the lake bottom so weeds are gone!